This is a cheesy and tasty recipe which your friends and family would love to indulge in.
- 1 packet Chopped spinach (frozen)
- 4 Eggs (should be properly beaten)
- 1/8 teaspoon Pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon Salt
- 2 and 3/4 cup Cream (heavy)
- 2 cups Cheddar cheese, shredded and mild
- 1 cup Bread crumbs (dry)
- Take a glass pie platter of about 9 inches.
- Thaw and get the spinach properly drained. Beat the egg well with pepper, salt and cream.
- Stir cheese and spinach together. Then, pour it into the dish.
- Then, top it with bread crumbs of about 1 cup.
- Then, generously sprinkle it with paprika. Dot the top with butter. The quantity of butter should be about 2 tablespoon.
- Bake it for about 35 to 50 minutes at 375 degrees.
- Make sure that you keep checking after 35 minutes as you do not want to over bake it.
This works as a mouth-watering side dish. Besides, it is healthy too. If you want to make a little spicy, you can sprinkle black pepper or red chili flakes on it before serving.
This and many other menu selections can become more affordable by using our exclusive coupons for Golden Corral.