Try this super simple, luscious and flavorful dish for Christmas this year and win everyone’s heart.
- 1 Turkey breast (whole, do not remove the skin)
- Ground black pepper
- Salt (as per requirement)
- 1 tablespoon Butter, should be melted
- 1/2 cup Chicken stock
- The oven should be preheated at 450 degrees.
- On a roasting pan’s rack, place the breast of the turkey.
- Now brush across it the butter that you have melted.
- You need to then season it with black pepper and Kosher salt.
- Roast it for about 50 minutes to an hour.
- You have to blast it two times with the stock, once after every fifteen minutes; the next time again after fifteen minutes.
- When you notice the thermometer reading 155 degrees, the turkey should be removed from the oven.
- Now, foil it loosely for another 10 minutes, before you crave and serve it.
It’s time to roast a turkey and enjoy every bite of it. Perfect for holiday time or family get-togethers!
This and many other menu selections can become more affordable by using our exclusive coupons for Golden Corral.