This is delicious recipe comes out being perfect for those get-together times with family and friends. If you have never tried a meatloaf before, it’s time for you to try this; we bet you can never get over it!
- 1/2 teaspoon Dried thyme
- Half cup Panko bread crumbs
- One finely chopped, onion
- 1/4 teaspoon Ground cloves
- 1/3 cup grated, parmesan cheese
- Ground black pepper (as per your taste)
- 1/2 cup Tomato juice (you must avoid using ketchup)
- 2 eggs
- ½ to 1 teaspoon Garlic powder
- 2 pounds Lean ground beef
- 1/2 to 2/3 cup Milk
- 1/2 teaspoon Dried oregano
- 1 1/2 tablespoons Olive or vegetable oil
- 1/4 teaspoon Dried basil
- Salt (as per your taste)
- Preheat your oven at 350 degrees.
- Now, take a large mixing bowl and combine oregano, Parmesan cheese, beef, basil, onion, salt, garlic, pepper, thyme, cloves, and bread crumbs in it. Take milk and beat the eggs with it.
- Now, add this to the meat mixture along with the tomato juice and the oil. You need to mix all of this properly with your hands.
- Now, you need to form it into shape of a loaf and place it in a loaf pan which is about 9-by-5-inch.
- For an hour, you need to bake at 350 degrees. Remove it and properly drain.
- If you want, you can serve it with brown gravy.
This is a scrumptious ground meat recipe mixed with several ingredients and then formed into the shape of a loaf. You can either bake or eat it smoked. It is easy to prepare, yet too tasty to resist.
This and many other menu selections can become more affordable by using our exclusive coupons for Golden Corral.