Preparing flavorsome and succulent marinated steak is a great way to win everyone’s heart. It’s quick and easy to make.
- Stew beef, about 2 lbs
- Lipton onion soup mix, 1 pkg
- Mushroom soup cream, 1 can
- Red cooking wine, about half a cup
- 1 can mushrooms about 4 oz., properly drained
- All the ingredients need to be mixed in a pot and the pot should be covered.
- On low heat, cook it for about eight to ten hours.
- If you want, you can cook on high heat for about five to six hours.
- Serve it over noodles or rice.
Enjoy this tasty summer staple. You can simply eat it or grill for some time with some vegetables.
This and many other menu selections can become more affordable by using our exclusive coupons for Golden Corral.