Loaded with butter and cheese, garlic cheese stick is a mouth-watering snack. It’s an alternate of pizza without the pizza sauce and toppings. The breadsticks are made from the pizza dough, making it soft on the inside and crunchy on the outside.
- Pizza dough
- 1/2 cup Melted butter
- 1 teaspoon Garlic powder
- 2 cups Mozzarella cheese, shredded
- Preheat your oven 425 degrees.
- Take a small bowl and pour the melted butter.
- Add 1 teaspoon of garlic powder to the butter and mix it well.
- Now, roll out the pizza dough.
- Brush the garlic butter mixture on the breadstick dough.
- Sprinkle the mozzarella cheese on top of the breadstick dough.
- Add the remaining butter on to the cheese layer.
- Now, put the dough in a baking sheet and place it into the preheated oven. Bake it for 15-20 minutes.
Serve it hot with tomato sauce or pizza sauce. You can also add chopped parsley leaves while adding the cheese. After the cheese is melted properly, you can add a pinch of Italian seasoning or crushed black pepper for better taste.
This and many other menu selections can become more affordable by using our exclusive coupons for Golden Corral.