This recipe is easy and tasty. The good part is it tastes even better the next day.
- 4 cans Clams (you need to get it with the juice and mince it properly)
- 1/2 lb Salted bacon or pork, diced
- 1/4 teaspoon Pepper
- 3 to 4 tablespoons Cornstarch
- 3 cups Water
- 1 Onion, finely chopped
- 6 to 8 Medium potatoes, peeled and cut into cube size
- 3 and 1/2 teaspoons Salt
- 4 and 1/2 cups Milk or cream
- Parsley, chopped (for garnishing)
- Clams need to be cut into small pieces, if you want.
- Sauté onion, salted pork or bacon in a skillet until it turns golden brown, then drain it.
- Then, place it in a slow cooker with the clams.
- Except milk, parsley, and cornstarch, you should add all the rest of the ingredients.
- Cook for around four hours until all the vegetables turn tender and soft.
- Add a cup of milk at the last hour of cooking together with the cornstarch.
- Now, add the remaining milk and cornstarch mixture and keep stirring properly.
- Make sure that you heat it throughout. For each serving, sprinkle some parsley.
Enjoy a bowl of rich and creamy comfort once in a while.
This and many other menu selections can become more affordable by using our exclusive coupons for Golden Corral.