Looking for delicious, mouthwatering comfort food at affordable prices? You can’t beat a trip to Golden Corral. Golden Corral is an all-you-can-eat buffet-style restaurant chain serving up a huge variety of hot and cold dishes. Each Golden Corral restaurant has its own carving station and bakery. Popular menu options include grilled-to-order sirloin steak, pizza, pot roast, rotisserie chicken, and mashed potatoes. There are more than 500 locations across 41 states.
Golden Corral is a perfect option for families, because there is something for everyone. If you want pot roast and your partner wants bourbon street chicken, you are good to go. Picky kids want to eat pizza instead? Everyone can grab what they want and enjoy any combination of main dishes, sides, and desserts at Golden Corral. That means no more arguments over what you are going to eat for dinner — just great time spent together as a family!
It only costs around $10 per person to eat at Golden Corral. Since it is all-you-can-eat, you pay at the door, and then you grab as much as you want and enjoy, without worrying about breaking the bank just for a night out.
Of course, this can still add up quickly if you have a large family — or just do not have a lot of money to spend dining out.
Thankfully, you can reduce the cost of your buffet meals with Golden Corral printable coupons! Just present them at the door, and you can enjoy your next Golden Corral all-you-can-eat banquet for less.
Current Coupons for December 2017
Below, you can find all current coupons available for Golden Corral!
It may sound obvious but eBay has a lot of working coupons. You should definitely check it out!
Breakfast for only $7.99
Breakfast for only $7.99 On Saturdays and Sundays. Limited Time Only! No Coupon Needed.
Golden Corral and its guests raise over $1 million for the Disabled American Veterans organization at Military Appreciation Dinner.
The coupons below are technically expired. In some cases, however, they may still work at certain locations. Go ahead and give them a try. You never know—it could mean a few dollars off your next meal!
What Can You Eat at Golden Corral?
Golden Corral has a huge menu—there are literally hundreds of options available! The menu is split into the following categories:
- Hot Buffet
- Salad Buffet
- Breakfast Buffet
- Hot Soups & Potato
- Bakery & Desserts
Some of the Hot Buffet menu items include pot roast, pizza, macaroni and cheese, lasagna, sandwiches, pot pie, and more. At the salad bar, you can build your own salad, choosing from numerous different fruits, vegetables, dressings, and other ingredients. The Breakfast Buffet includes pancakes, oatmeal, cereals, muffins, eggs (which are going cage-free), and more. For dessert, consider brownies, cake, cookies, pie, or ice cream. Within each category, there is so much to choose from!
Be sure to check out the full Menu & Prices for Golden Corral.
Different Types of Golden Corral Coupons
While searching through the current coupons and discounts available for Golden Corral, you will notice that there are a number of different types. For example:
- Coupons that provide you with a discount on your entire meal price
- Buy-one, get-one coupons
- Coupons which pertain to certain family members (i.e. “children eat free” coupons)
Keep in mind that even if you do not bring coupons with you to Golden Corral, you might still sometimes qualify for discounts, especially if you have young children. Young kids may eat free or for a reduced price in certain locations, so long as you buy a meal for yourself.
Golden Corral Coupon Tips & Tricks
If you have much experience with printable coupons, you probably know that getting them accepted is sometimes a hassle. This is because some dishonest people sometimes try to cheat the system.
How can you maximize the chances that your Golden Corral coupons will be accepted?
- Do not try to cheat the system yourself. Each coupon has its own unique bar code. If you try and duplicate a coupon (by printing it twice for example), this will be detected. Only use a coupon you print from the internet a single time. Then search for a new coupon to use.
- Only download your coupons from websites you trust. There may be fake coupons on disreputable sites. These coupons will not be accepted.
- If you find a coupon you want to use, print it immediately and try to use it as soon as you can. Many coupons are available in a limited quantity. After they have been used a certain number of times, they cannot be used again, even if they are still posted online. This is true even if the coupon does not yet say that it is “expired.”
- If a coupon does not work at one branch, it may work at another. This is especially true with expired coupons.
- It is best to check at the door whether your coupon will be accepted before you sit down to eat — especially if you cannot afford your meal otherwise.
- You can also call in advance and ask whether a certain coupon is still being accepted at a given branch before you ever show up. Read the redemption policy and make sure you understand it.
- Instead of printing just the coupon, or printing the entire page and then cutting out the coupon, print and bring the entire page with you to the restaurant. That way the restaurant employee can check the source site and see right away whether your coupon is valid.
That is really all there is to it! Golden Corral is an amazing deal on an all-you-can-eat buffet that can please the entire family. Even without coupons, eating at Golden Corral is a great way to save money on a meal that will leave you feeling full and satisfied. With printable coupons, you can save even more money on your buffet-style family meals!